Saturday 10 March 2012

Everything Eleanor Flourish CAS Card


Here is a lovely simple card using a design layout borrowed from Michelle Last's fantastic blog  I thought this style was very clean and simple (CAS) even though it took a bit longer than I expected.  I did however work on the basis of a one sheet wonder by stamping the cream cardstock all over with the flourish from the Everything Eleanor stamp set (page

I then cut this into four strips for each card.  I then punched two very long strips of co-ordinating card to go down the sides and adhered this to both sides of the four strips.  I then chose a sentiment, any would do and stamped this straight on to the actual card and punched out a selection of butterflies.  I then dotted some pearls down the body of the butterflies and hey presto, card done.

Four cards were made in this style, with birthday, get well and sympathy all done on the same format.

1 comment: